Sunday, October 16, 2005

Binnall has posted this weeks audio interview with Greg Bishop. You can download or podcast at Binnall of America. I am hoping to be able to listen to it today sometime.

I spent some time yesterday playing with flickr. I uploaded pictures of my pets, my hawaii trip, my europe trip and my adorable niece and nephew. I plan to add more Europe pix as time goes on since I literally have hundreds. If you want to have a look they can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesleyinnewmexico/

Having fun watching Bush fall in the polls? Hop over to Republican's hate America and check out the fun flash animation that Frankie has posted there.




2 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

I am sure you will enjoy the Marrs interview.

LesleyinNM said...

I didn't buy anything Miles had to say either. I thought it was kind of a interesting story, but I didn't believe it. Greg Bishop is much better. Probably Jim Marrs is the best so far though.