Thursday, November 10, 2005

Odds and Ends

Bill Chalker has a new post on his blog titled "John Fowles, "A Maggot", Graham Hancock's "Supernatural" and alien contact." Not very long and gives a bit of review of those books.

Double Doty? As anyone who has read this blog for a while probably knows I have a bit of an obsession with the Bennewitz case since it happened so near to me. I try to keep up on all the rumors and now there seems to be double Doty. Richard Doty, disinformation agent that is. Apparently one Doty is saying that he wasn't the one who was on c2c with Greg Bishop and Art Bell and another Doty earlier said that he was. To make this more confusing apparently Robert Collins, for who Doty wrote a chapter in his book "exempt from disclosure" is saying also that it wasn't Doty on c2c. Maybe there are 2 Collins too? It is all getting very confusing.

I had a visitor from jpl.nasa.gov to my blog today. I can't imagine why since they are the ones with real info, not me. It was cool to see it on stat counter though.

You can now get daily email updates about my blog by subscribing to it through FeedBlitz, in the sidebar.

1 comment:

binnall said...

Hmm. Bishop's comments on BoA : Audio suggest that the "real" Doty (or at least the one who he consulted with when writing "Project Beta") was the one on C2C. I'll try and get to the bottom of this odd little story.