Monday, November 14, 2005

Odds and Ends

Binnall has his interview with Grant Cameron up at Binnall of America and I know you won't want to miss it.

Stanton Friedman is going to do a freedom of information act search on Phil Klass. I think this is a great idea and can't wait for the results of it.

I like Gary's thoughts on my orb pic, he says "My best guess, it is an electromagnetic anomaly either in the camera or in real life. Most digital cameras pick up infrared light, so they are much more sensitive then 35mm. I have only seen them in night pics with a flash. I have heard talk of them being illuminated dust particles from the flash, but that does not seem feasible. I am going to keep investigating." Gary is a photographer and has also picked up orbs from time to time. Does anyone have any pix of orbs taken in daylight without a flash? One of the reasons I thought this was interesting is because I live only about 2 miles away from Kirtland AFB and the weapons lab, so God only knows what they might be doing over there that could cause a electromagnetic anomaly here.

1 comment: