Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lesley's New Rules

1. If you are driving a big pickup or large SUV and you can't manage to keep it in your lane, or if you feel it won't fit into the turning lane and therefore take up half of the driving lane too - you need to downsize. If you are driving a smaller vehicle and still do this then you need to take the bus.
2. Blogger must shape up. You are part of Google now so act like it. I am tired of having you freaking out every night when I am trying to post. I am wondering as I type this if I will be allowed to post it. There it is again down by the publish post button - a word verification box. I don't even have word verification for comments on my blog and have no idea why every other night you think I need to use it to be able to publish posts to my own blog. I am really irritated with you and I warn you now that if you don't shape up eventually some new hottie blog service is going to come along and myself and many others will leave you for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so it isn't just me!

While we're at it, why won't Blogger accept some link codes, but will others? Why do I have to type in the same url 400,000 times before it'll "take?" Copy, paste, typing manually, doesn't seem to matter. It's all at the whim of blogger.

I just started using the BlogThis! feature -- posted a couple of things using it on Moon Women - and it seems spiffy, works. . .we'll see. Do you use that Lesley?

Nice entries, as usual!

LesleyinNM said...

I haven't tried blogthis, but I am willing to give it a go. Thanks for the suggestion.