
Apparently George Noory pays no attention to his own show. I had to fast blast him last night to tell him that it was Jim Marrs that the caller was refering to. How could someone forget a great story like that, the ghost of a alien in a Roswell hospital? I haven't forgot and can't wait for Jim's new TV show.
We rented and watched Mr and Mrs Smith tonight. I don't foresee any Oscars in the future for it, but it managed to be somewhat entertaining.
It has finally warmed up a bit here. It is still cold, but at least when we took Pooka for her walk tonight I didn't end up with chattering teeth. Of course, I was wearing the trusty Yeti boots, a winter coat, hat, gloves and sweat pants, but I was last time too and still ended up freezing. Hopefully this warming trend will continue since I have promised to go to the "River of Lights" with the baby niece and nephew next week. River of lights is at the biopark and you have to walk through.
Is it just me or does it seem that the Miami police should have better things to concentrate on than "shock and awe" terrorist drills? I have seen Miami Vice many times and it seems that they should be pretty busy and not have the time for playing police games. You wouldn't see Crocket and Tubbs playing around like that.
2 comments:
Looks more and more like Bigfoot to me..
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2005/11/30_fp.shtml
Yeah, I don't think I would have liked it at all if I had paid full movie price instead of renting.
Post a Comment