This sounds like a joke. But if it's true, it's a juicy cool tidbit of news. I like it! (and will shamelessly put it on my blog...:)If the place is haunted, she'll probably have the ghosts snap to it!
Though there is little I would love to see more than Martha fleeing in terror from a haunted house, I have a feeling it would be the other way around and the spirits would be running from her.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This sounds like a joke. But if it's true, it's a juicy cool tidbit of news. I like it! (and will shamelessly put it on my blog...:)
If the place is haunted, she'll probably have the ghosts snap to it!
Though there is little I would love to see more than Martha fleeing in terror from a haunted house, I have a feeling it would be the other way around and the spirits would be running from her.
Post a Comment