Sunday, November 20, 2005

Odds and Ends

Kevin Randle has updated his blog, A Different Perspective, with a post about Exopolitics.

Still no update to The Captain's Blog. Most of the fans have moved over to http://enterprisemissiondrydock.blogspot.com. Meanwhile, the really hardcore RCH junkies post their pleas for his return at The Captain's Blog, they are really becoming quite pitiful. He even ignores the anonymous ones who are spinning stories about him laying passed out on the floor of his trailer, a bottle of cheap whiskey at his side.

I have been suffering from some buggy flu thingie for the past 3 days. Yesterday was the worst, but I am now starting to feel more like myself again. I don't think I have had anything like that since back in High School. Hopefully it is finally gone.

2 comments:

ericswan said...

It's in the chemtrails.. Have you ever visited the Joe Vialls website? One of his rants is The Government is choking you where he talks about taking 35 % hydrogen peroxide...12 drops per tumbler of water. I know this sounds extreme but his reasons for taking it are same as mine..which I started after I read his blog several months ago. H2O2 is not cheap but at 12 drops a glass and the benefit I am getting I paid the price..

http://www.joevialls.co.uk/

LesleyinNM said...

I forgot to mention his brief appearance on c2c last Tuesday. So he was still breathing at that point, but that was nearly a week ago.