I spent Thursday evening over at Linda Moulton Howe's, playing scrabble, gossiping about various UFO subjects and drinking a bit of eggnog. I lost both games, the first by just a few points and the second by a great amount. For some reason the second game I kept drawing O's and I's and little else. Although I would love to share what we gossiped about, I can't because it was a private conversation not a interview. I can tell you that Linda finally has a break from her hectic schedule and that she is full of holiday cheer.
I have a feeling that some of you have not yet voted in the Coasties. Shame on you! How can you live with yourself knowing that you didn't vote for your favorite Coast to Coast guests and shows? The answer - you can't, so head over to Binnall of America and cast your vote!
1 comment:
I have always enjoyed Linda's website (at least the free part). I first saw her on TV (CH. 4, KOA, I think) back in '78 or '79 when I lived in Denver. Strange Harvest is a classic.
Post a Comment