

I didn't take these pix myself. The first is the original the second is just the orbs. I noticed that they look white until you enlarge them, if you really enlarge them you can see all kinds of colors. Probably nothing paranormal about them, but you never know.
4 comments:
They're comin to get ya Les..
A guy that stops by here sometimes Gary7 is a professional photographer and he said in his opinion he does not think they are caused by dust. He is still trying to figure out what they are and I don't know if he ever will. I have taken many pix outside with a regular camera and never got one of those for some reason they seem to happen more with digital. You would think if they were caused by dust they would happen equally with both. Who knows what they are? I think of them as fairy lights and like them being mysterious.
How close are you to that military installation?
From Manzano base I would say 2-3 miles.
Post a Comment