Hey all!
Not much went on yesterday.
No news on my sister Becky who has two doctors appointments today so I guess I should hear something then.
We are thinking of buying a 1983 Jaguar XJ6. It has a fully rebuilt engine and the body is in perfect condition. We will test drive it Saturday. Our mechanic is the one who rebuilt it. He is a great mechanic and loves Jaguars, he has bunches of them. It is a pretty looking thing and a lot cheaper than something newer, but we are thinking maybe we should buy something newer even though it is unlikely we can afford anything as lovely as a jag if we do that. I guess we will be thinking on that a while.
Great weather here. Nothing like winter. I actually woke up yesterday because it was so hot and I was wishing the air conditioner was hooked up.
I was just over at http://www.xzone-radio.com/, and Loren Coleman was right. Tom Biscardi has been busted again and thrown off another radio show. It has Biscardi's new picture of Bigfoot with the word "busted" across it and then it says "PROGRAMMING NOTE: Tom Biscardi's interview scheduled for Thursday, January 26 2006 from 11 PM - 12 AM Dropped From Schedule." Will Biscardi ever learn? I am guessing not.
4 comments:
You sure find a boatload of interesting stories, Lesley.
Thanks Nolo!
What about the Jag test drive? Did you buy it??
We did. It wasn't bad given the price, but we decided probably we rather put that money into something newer. We are going to look around and see what we find before we complete decide.
Post a Comment