
This is the other picture I was sent that is said to be of the 2 suns of planet Eben.
This and the picture I posted yesterday have changed my mind about this Serpo thing being disinformation. It isn't done well enough to be that. I now think it is a badly executed hoax.
Other than blogging I have been watching most of the winter olympics. I don't care much for the summer olympics, but I love the winter ones! They inspired me enough that I probably would go snowboarding had we got any snow at all this year. We haven't. I can't believe the ski area has not been open all winter, that is strange. A lot of times here where I live and in Albuquerque there is no snow, but there is almost always some up at the top of the mountain by this time.
I guess I will get some sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment