Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blog Shares

I have known about Blog Shares for a while now, but never got around to trying it out until Tuesday. It is fun making money even though it is fake money! I have already been bribed with shares to add two new links. For any of you that are single, you may want to check out Scary Personals, it is a different type of personal site and even though I am not single I thought it was rather entertaining. I now own shares in almost all of the blogs that are linked in my link section and have made a tidy little profit in the process. For those of you who may be interested, The Debris Field is up to 126.28 per share, but Lesley Land is still affordable at only .29 per share. I am not sure exactly how they figure out the price of shares, but some day I will check it out. I will let you all know as soon as I become a millionaire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. that was funny. The first laugh I have had all day. Thanks Lesley

-ggnowledge