
Peter Levenda was the guest on Dreamland last Saturday. The Dreamland interview was pretty much about the occult aspects of Peter’s books. Anyone can listen by going to http://www.unknowncountry.com.
Onto the subscribers interview -
The subscribers interview mostly dealt with mind control. Project Bluebird was discussed along with the planting of news stories in Iraq.
Levenda discussed false memory syndrome and implanted false memories. He then spoke briefly about the False Memory Foundation. This was a group I had heard little about, but Whitley seemed to know quite a bit about. First Whitley mentioned that the founder of this groups daughter, Jennifer J. Freed, had accused her family of abuse and wrote a book called Betrayal Trauma. Then Whitley told us something even more interesting which is that the “Amazing Randi” was on the board of the False Memory Foundation and that he was caught describing his penis to young boys over the phone, which he said was part of a police operation. Apparently tapes exist of this somewhere. I think I had heard this whispered about years ago, but never got the story quite like that. Why would the police have Randi do that? Aren’t there special trained sex crimes police who do those type of jobs when necessary? I guess I am the skeptic this time because I find Randi’s explanation rather hard to believe. Levenda agreed with Whitley’s assessment of the FMF.
Levenda went on to say he thought it was possible that many serial killers were victims of mind control. He talked about Manson and mind control for a bit as well. Might as well mention I will be doing a Grey Matters next week on the subjects of Manson and mind control. I am totally fascinated by that topic.
He talked about Sirhan Sirhan also possibly being a mind control victim and how he had no memory of shooting Robert Kennedy and no clue as to why he did it.
They then talked about how dependent we are on China and how the Chinese are getting more and more cars and soon will be in even more desperate need of oil than we are.
At the end of this interview we were informed that Levenda will be returning soon with Jim Marrs. I look forward to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment