Can you believe the government is this stupid (don't answer that)? When I heard this on C2C, I jumped out of bed, allowed myself to go ballistic, and while cussing a blue streak, made a pot of coffee and was up the rest of the night writing nasty emails to my congress critters (I know they were in bed not losing any sleep. I heard a couple of years ago that the Chinees operational control of the ports on the west coast, and it's pretty well known they control the Panama Canal. What next....Cuba taking control of the internet???
1 comment:
Can you believe the government is this stupid (don't answer that)? When I heard this on C2C, I jumped out of bed, allowed myself to go ballistic, and while cussing a blue streak, made a pot of coffee and was up the rest of the night writing nasty emails to my congress critters (I know they were in bed not losing any sleep. I heard a couple of years ago that the Chinees operational control of the ports on the west coast, and it's pretty well known they control the Panama Canal. What next....Cuba taking control of the internet???
Post a Comment