Sunday, March 05, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


I had a busy week last week so I didn't get to listen to much c2c, but here is the run down anyhow.
Sunday - Art Bell's guest was "remote viewer" Aaron Donahue. Looking at the poll at the c2c website most people seemed to hate this show. I didn't hate it, I didn't believe anything Donahue had to say, but he did say many things that had me almost rolling on the floor with laughter. As always he spent much time whining about how people don't like him or how he was cut from the stupid movie "Suspect Zero."
Monday - Noory had Douglas Malhall first hour to talk about nanotechnology and Charles Ostman talking about it for the rest of the show. I would say it was more technology in general, rather than just nanotech. Very entertaining and the best show I heard all week.
Tuesday - Noory's guest was Michael Tellinger to talk about human origins. This is one of the shows that I completely missed.
Wednesday - Another show I completely missed. It was paranormal boundries with Joshua Warren.
Thursday - I also missed this show, but I will probably download and listen sometime soon. It was about security and the port deal with Charles Smith.
Friday - Art filled in for Noory and the first hour and half was Dr. Roy Spencer talking about climate change. Don't get me wrong, I understand this is a important issue, but I am totally burnt out on it. I did listen to Spencer, but I was also bored. I didn't get to hear much of open lines, but I hear that Oscar called and the exchange between him and Art was really funny. I will have to download and listen to that part soon.
Saturday -
c2c live with Ian Punnett - Another experimental guest for Ian, it was Dick Peterson talking about the song Louie, Louie. I really had thought this show would suck, but it didn't. Peterson had a pretty entertaining story to tell about the song and his legal struggle. I won't go into the story of his sexual naivete, but it was both sad and funny at the same time.
c2c am with Art Bell - Art's guest was Dr. Sam Parnia talking about NDE. Although I did not get to listen to this entire show what I did hear was pretty interesting and I hope to listen to the rest sometime soon.
Since I didn't get to hear several shows I will not pick my favorite of the week, but I will say that of the shows I heard Monday's nanotech show was my favorite.

No comments: