I can't wait to hear what Doty has to say and if he continues to insist that he had nothing to do with the book Exempt from Disclosure.
COMNG SOON: A BOMBSHELL, ONE-ON-ONE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH EX-AFOSI SA RICHARD C DOTY ... YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
SNEAK PREVIEW: Hello, this is Jerry Pippin and welcome to our "UFO Files Show" Tonight, our guest is Richard C. Doty, a legend in his own right in the field of UFO Investigations. Is Doty a government agent spreading disinformation or is Doty a man interested in the truth? Tonight, Richard Doty has agreed to come on this show to tell it like it is.... Going into tonight's program here is what I know ... he began his Air Force Career in 1968....
STAY TUNED FOR THE INTERVIEW EVERYONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS TO COME!– FOR RELEASE ON RECEIPT –Jerry Pippin interviews Dr. Bruce Maccabee, physicist and legendary UFO Researcher. Dr. Maccabee covers both his recent research efforts and incidents, such as Gulf Breeze, and close encounters in the New Mexico and Nevada deserts. http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_bruce_maccabee.htm
Also, Project SERPO: a new message from Anonymous posted explaining the Serponian object drawing previously released. http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_serpo_project.htm#info
Both available now, 24/7 and free of charge.
2 comments:
OK, what the heck happened to www.serpo.org?????
The site is gone...GONE!
I did a post on Project Serpo, and I had a ton of my readers following the submissions to the site - and suddenly, POOF...gone.
Great site, I hope to come back often.
The serpo site is down because they are switching servers. Ryan could post a note saying that, but I guess he would rather people think they were shut down by the government.
Post a Comment