Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fwd: From George Knapp

Here's the word on my upcoming radio hosting duties for your "UFO Thread List."
On Saturday night April 1, 2006, I will sit in as the guest host for Art Bell on the "Coast to Coast AM" show from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m..
The first hour, as always will focus on news of the day misc. stuff, including several news items of my choosing related to topics I've always been interested in. I am attempting to include a special scientific guest for a few minutes during that first hour, and we may touch on issues related to the "Skinwalker" material.
For the three (3) hours that follow, my guests will be BOB LAZAR and Gene Huff. Bob hasn't done any national media appearances in a few years, although he did give me a TV interview in the summer of last year. The focus of the program will NOT be the Area 51/S-4 stuff, although I'm certain listeners will call in with questions about that. Instead, the program will focus on some recent developments that have NOT yet been made publc concerning Bob's United Nuclear company. As you might have noticed, there's been some speculation of late that Lazar"sold out" to the U.S. government. I think people are GOING TO BE BLOWN AWAY to hear what has happened to Lazar and his company in the past few weeks. We will also look at his efforts to build a hydrogen fuel system for automobiles. By the way, one of the areas I will get into with Lazar on Saturday night's show is the Burisch 'disclosure' saga. I think the public needs to hear the FULL, UNexpurgated reaction from Lazar to "Dr" Dan's absolutely ridiculous, outrageous, shocking, shameful, disgraceful, despicable, degrading, unbecoming, heinous, preposterous, laughable, fanciful and highly questionable claims.
Gene Huff, Bob's longtime friend, confidante and business partner will join us from Las Vegas to offer his always-direct perspective on theLazar saga and the recent tumultuous events. I know that many people on your "UFO Thread List" have serious questions about Lazar's claims. My suggestion is that they tune in, LISTEN carefully or even CALL IN. It WON'T be boring,... that's for SURE! –

No comments: