Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy face on Mars exposed


















USATODAY.com - Happy face on Mars exposed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article really rubs me the wrong way. It's obviously negative propaganda, but just about everything is these days. Will George have a "happy face crater" roundtable with Plait, Malin, and Shermer? I hope not. I want to throw up every time they trot out the Happy Face Crater. NASA responded with it not long after Dipedro and Molinar discovered the Viking 2 image of the "Face."

LesleyinNM said...

I think the happy face crater is cute, but they do use it as negative propaganda. That sounds like a rt Noory might actually have. I can't stand Plait and Shermer, I am not remembering who Malin is right now. Then again, most times RCH is too much the other way, too willing to believe anything, there seems to be nobody capable of rational thinking.