Sunday, May 07, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - Fill in host Kevin Mitnick snagged Steve Wozniak as a guest. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't had my doubts about 3 hours of Apple computer related talk, but it wasn't really that and turned out to be a great show with a variety of topics. Also, Woz is a far more entertaining person than I had realized.
Monday - If I had a top ten list for my least favorite guests, John Hogue would probably be on it. He not only thinks he is an expert on Nostradamus, but on everything. I listened for a short time, but just couldn't handle it.
Tuesday - Robert Zubrin was the guest. He was discussing energy and space. I didn't get to hear the entire show, but judging by what I did hear, it was one of the better shows of the week.
Wednesday - TBA turned out to be open lines. I hate open lines and skipped this one.
Thursday - Although I don't really believe in remote viewing and most psychic phenomenon, I do for some reason normally enjoy Dean Radin. This show was some of the same stuff we have heard before, but still OK.
Friday - Jerome Corsi was back for the first hour, spreading fear as always. According to Corsi we should be expecting WW3 at any moment. The rest of the show was open lines. Again, I hate open lines and didn't listen.
Saturday -
c2c live with Ian Punnett - Ian's guest was Ann Finkbeiner, she told us about The Jasons, an elite group of scientists. I was in and out during this show, but the parts I heard sounded pretty interesting. I will probably get around to the entire show soon.
c2c am with guest host Lisa Garr - I only heard the second hour of this show. Lisa's guest was Greg Braden who I normally really enjoy. The hour I heard was rather slow seeming, but things may have warmed up later. The comments I have received tell me that most liked Lisa as a host. She seemed OK to me, but I didn't hear enough to really comment on that or the show yet.

It was not the best week for c2c, but there was one show that was better than the others and that was Sunday with Kevin Mitnick and Steve Wozniak and so that gets my vote for favorite show of the week.

No comments: