Sunday, August 20, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - Robert Bigelow was the first hour guest. We got to hear about all the cool stuff going on with his Aerospace company, it sounds very promising. Charles Shults was the full show guest. I didn't get to hear much of this, but what I heard sounded pretty good and yet much like other Shults interviews.
Monday - Noory's guest was Jonathon Zep. Zep talked about mind parasites, this show was better than I had expected, though I didn't hear all of it. I think I may have experienced mind parasites, but hopefully they are gone now. ;-)
Tuesday - Glenn Kimball was the guest and as normal he spoke about ancient texts. As always I enjoyed Glenn Kimball and found most of what he said very interesting. The bad thing about this show was that there was so much covered that nothing was really given enough time before moving on.
Wednesday - I had high hopes for Tom Horn and the spiritual warfare show, but it didn't really live up to my expectations. I quickly became bored with it and moved on to something else.
Thurday - Bart Kosko was on to talk about noise. I enjoyed this for the first hour or so, but after that I became bored with the subject matter.
Friday - Glynis McCants was the first hour guest. Anyone who has heard her before can pretty much guess the entire conversation. The rest was open lines and I watched TV.
Saturday -
c2c live with Ian Punnett - The great soy scam with Kaayla Daniel. Just as I thought, anything that is hyped as much as soy must be a scam. Sure I eat soy in various Japanese foods every once in a while, but drink soy milk or eat soy tacos? No thanks! So I learned small amounts of soy like what is consumed in Asian foods is OK, guzzling soy milk and large quantities of tofu or other soy, bad. As always with Ian, this was a subject that could have been completely boring, but Ian made it entertaining.
c2c am with Art Bell - Joshua Warren was Art's guest. This show was much better than I had expected. Warren was suppose to talk about non human apparitions and he did, but he also talked about a lot of other stuff including aliens. As I remember now I think I ended up liking Warren last time he was on too. One of the better ghost guests in my opinion.

I think my favorite show of the week was Glenn Kimball on Tuesday, but it was hard to pick this week since I didn't think any of the shows were really great.

No comments: