I saw this film the other day. I'm not sure I can see all that the author claims to see in the film, but I did find it compelling. This is part of the Santilli film? I'm confused, what's your opinion of this? I need to see a better copy, I assume there is one out there somewhere. The author seems convinced that ET's have been carving people up. I have heard the stories, but I mostly agree with the exopolitics crowd. Imho, the ET presence and/or agenda is probably so far over our heads, it would not constitute as a positive or a negative where we are concerned. But to some degree, I change my mind every 5 minutes on this issue.
I have heard it is part of the Santilli film, but I am not sure where that info orginates from.
What I always figure about ETs is that they have their own agenda, whether that harms us or not, it doesn't matter to them. I don't agree with the exo crowd that they are peaceful and just wanting to help us. I think they just have no need to destroy us or take over our planet, but if they did they wouldn't think twice.
2 comments:
I saw this film the other day. I'm not sure I can see all that the author claims to see in the film, but I did find it compelling. This is part of the Santilli film? I'm confused, what's your opinion of this? I need to see a better copy, I assume there is one out there somewhere. The author seems convinced that ET's have been carving people up. I have heard the stories, but I mostly agree with the exopolitics crowd. Imho, the ET presence and/or agenda is probably so far over our heads, it would not constitute as a positive or a negative where we are concerned. But to some degree, I change my mind every 5 minutes on this issue.
I have heard it is part of the Santilli film, but I am not sure where that info orginates from.
What I always figure about ETs is that they have their own agenda, whether that harms us or not, it doesn't matter to them. I don't agree with the exo crowd that they are peaceful and just wanting to help us. I think they just have no need to destroy us or take over our planet, but if they did they wouldn't think twice.
Post a Comment