Thursday, October 12, 2006

More weird electricity
















So as I reported yesterday, my desktop computer LCD was apparently burnt out. I had tried plugging it into several different outlets, turned it on and off dozens of times and couldn't even get the on switch to light up. I checked it once more before going to sleep and it was still completely dead. I get up today and it is on and working fine. Weird! I guess it just needed a long rest. At least I didn't rush out yesterday to buy a new one.
I just realized tonight that Sci Fi investigates is on at the same time as Lost. I normally don't get to watch Lost when it is on and tape it. Luckily I can also tape Sci Fi Investigates when they rerun it two hours later. I don't really think that is nice of Sci Fi to put it on at the same time as Lost, especially since it is a new show. How can they pick up viewers when everyone (OK, not everyone, but most everyone) watches Lost and may not even know about Sci Fi Investigates?

No comments: