
The new Scifi Channel show "Sci Fi Investigates" with Richard Dolan, will premier October 11, 10/9 Central. You can find out more about the show and watch a video at http://www.scifi.com/investigates/. Maybe someone who watches Scifi more often than I do can tell me, have they been doing a lot of promo for this show? Because I haven't seen any and until I was emailed the link I couldn't even find info on the show at Scifi.com. Now I see some promo up on the site, but not really what I would expect for a new show.
Last night I listened to Peter Levenda's interview with Whitley Strieber on this weeks Dreamland. It was an awesome interview! I don't know what it is about Levenda, but as crazy as his stuff may sound to some it just rings true to me. Apparently I am not the only one as Whitley said he is one of the most popular guests on Dreamland. They talked about Sinister Forces 3, I hope to make it to Sinister Forces 3 sometime, after I finish Unholy Alliance and Sinister Forces 2, of course.
The new season of Lost started last night. It wasn't tremendously exciting and I am still wondering how those who weren't captured by "the others" are doing, but I am glad to have new Lost episodes to watch every week again.
No comments:
Post a Comment