Hey again Lesley. This is actually just a ripped off copy of my other article that you have below titled "Ancient Beliefs and UFOs" that AncientX stole. The guy there took my name off of it, changed the title, removed an image and made it look like he wrote it.
I didn't have time to read that or I would have noticed that. I think if I were you I would email Jason Martell and tell him it isn't right to use other people's articles without permission or at least linking to them. Just for that I will no longer include articles from his site because that happens to be one of my pet peeves. There are several sites I won't link to for that reason.
I completely agree Lesley. I e-mailed him twice, without response, telling him that it was my article and it wasn't until Michael, aka THoTH, e-mailed him and demanded that he recognize the author and link to BoT that he pulled it from his site. I looked through his articles and found a half dozen that I recognized authors on in about an hour last night, and I e-mailed each of the authors about his site, as well. Apparently he likes people to think that he's writing all of those articles. Needless to say I was a little disappointed, because I've heard from many people that he was a pretty good researcher, but now I can't tell if he's actually done any work himself or not...
3 comments:
Hey again Lesley. This is actually just a ripped off copy of my other article that you have below titled "Ancient Beliefs and UFOs" that AncientX stole. The guy there took my name off of it, changed the title, removed an image and made it look like he wrote it.
I didn't have time to read that or I would have noticed that. I think if I were you I would email Jason Martell and tell him it isn't right to use other people's articles without permission or at least linking to them. Just for that I will no longer include articles from his site because that happens to be one of my pet peeves. There are several sites I won't link to for that reason.
I completely agree Lesley. I e-mailed him twice, without response, telling him that it was my article and it wasn't until Michael, aka THoTH, e-mailed him and demanded that he recognize the author and link to BoT that he pulled it from his site. I looked through his articles and found a half dozen that I recognized authors on in about an hour last night, and I e-mailed each of the authors about his site, as well. Apparently he likes people to think that he's writing all of those articles. Needless to say I was a little disappointed, because I've heard from many people that he was a pretty good researcher, but now I can't tell if he's actually done any work himself or not...
Thanks!
Post a Comment