Sunday, November 19, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - Dr. Ron Mallett was Art's guest and he spoke about one of Art's favorite subjects, time travel. Dr. Mallett's theory for a time travel was very interesting, but a one way ticket, once you are gone there is no return. Although time travel would be very interesting, I don't think I would want to not be able to return to my own time, so his concept wasn't as appealing as it was interesting to me.
Monday - Noory's guest was James Arthur Ray. Ray basically talked about how positive thinking can bring results. I totally believe in that and yet I was bored with the show and didn't listen longer than the first hour of Ray.
Tuesday - First hour was fear monger Glenn Beck. I don't even know what to say about that. The rest of the show was Jack Trimarco who talked about working for the FBI, how he became a polygraph examiner, the reliability of polygraphs and so on. I didn't hear the entire show once again, but I heard most of it and it was actually more interesting than I had expected.
Wednesday - Timothy Good was the full show guest and he rocked the joint! He had great stories, with an eye to the modern history of ufos, including a ufo crash that happened two years prior to Roswell. Noory asked some of his funny Noory questions like if Marilyn Monroe had accompanied JFK to see the alien bodies. To Good's knowledge she had not and it is only logical that she wouldn't have been allowed to. If you are a hard core ufology follower like me, then this is the show for you. I believe Binnall called it one of the best ufo shows of the year and I would have to agree with that.
Thursday - Pet Ghosts & 'Phantimals' with guest Joshua Warren. This show wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining without Noory talking about the ghost of Tom's brother and how he saw a ghost in the studio one night. I not sure if the ghost Noory saw was Tom's brother or not, but Noory wanted to know why it would be in the studio. As I remember he didn't get an actual answer to that one.
Friday - Noory did a live remote from the Queen Mary for the GhostFest Expo. I have been on the Queen Mary and can tell you that there are some super spooky places on that ship down below deck. It was a pretty entertaining show, way better than normal Friday night open lines. Noory took calls and let people there tell their ghost stories on air.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - I rarely entirely miss Ian, but I did this week. Glenn Kimball was the guest and I think he was talking about Egypt and ancient mysteries.
c2c am with Art Bell - Futurist Dr. James Canton was Art's guest for 2 hours. Dr. Canton talk about the future as expected, including climate change and medical advances. I understand Canton had jet lag which is why he only stayed for two hours. Still an OK show, so far as that type of show goes.

My favorite show of the week was easily Wednesday with Timothy Good.

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Hi Lesley, sorry for deviating of the subject, but have you seen this blog?

http://hauntingbreaks.blogspot.com/

Interesting what you think of it.
Cheers.

LesleyinNM said...

Hey Snoop,

Thanks for the link! I like it!