Sunday, December 03, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - Professor Jim Bell was Art's guest. They discussed Mars and the Mars Rover. This show was better than I had expected since this isn't the kind of show I normally am drawn to. Art got a few jabs in a Hoagland during the show including calling him "big dick Hoagland." I suppose that could be taken any number of ways, but given the rumored feud between the two I took it the bad way.
Monday - Mark McCandlish was the guest. He and Noory chatted about secret technologies. McCandlish repeated a theory that I had heard before, that the large triangle ufos are actually dirigibles. This theory seems believable to me mostly because I never hear of these crafts zooming across the sky, they are always slowly floating. I almost always enjoy McCandlish and this show was no exception.
Tuesday - Direct voice medium Hans King was Noory's guest. As everyone knows I am not a big believer in mediums, but still I thought this show was OK and that is about all I can say about it.
Wednesday - Dr. Edith Fiore was suppose to talk about possession and aliens, but Noory never really asked much about aliens so the show ended up being all about individuals who are possessed by the dead. Interesting, but not the show I had hoped for.
Thursday - John Rhodes was back to talk more about Reptilians. He was on to the same cattle mutilation case that Linda Moulton Howe talked about a week or so ago and even brought on the Montana sheriff as a guest. He is sure the aliens or reptilians are sending us some sort of message with the cow mutilations and he demanded they stop it. I am sure they listen to c2c and heard his demand, but doubt they will heed it. He also mentioned that he believes Chupacabra to be a pet of the Reptilians. A very entertaining show!
Friday - John Conner was the first hour guest. He was talking about the Georgia Guidestones. I tried to understand the sinister nature of the large granite stones, but still fail to see how they impact the world. I think I worry more about what the Illuminati does than any symbols they might erect. Still, Conner was far more entertaining than the rest of the show, which was open lines.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - I missed the first hour since I was out buying a new computer LCD, so I will have to catch up on the Noory interview at a later time. The guest for the rest of the show was Peter Lance who I guess would be described as a reporter and 911 researcher. After Lance gave a 8 minute answer to something Ian realized that had to change, so he pretty much told Lance to not try to give every detail of his 600 page book in a 3 hour interview. Things worked a little better after that. It was an entertaining show, but as normal I never totally understood Lance's theory other than US intelligence agencies are idiots and that is why 911 happened. Also, I ended up with my Lance headache that he always gives me, I don't know if it is because he talks so fast or if it is just his voice in general.
c2c am with Art Bell - Peter von Puttkamer was Art's guest. He talked about the lost world, lots of different crypto creatures and even alien like lifeforms in the form of silica eating microbes. The story about the huge centipedes that would eat mice and birds totally creeped me out. Noory would have loved Puttkamer because he seemed to think dinosaurs may still roam the earth. Puttkamer's documentary "The Real Lost World" will premiere on Animal Planet Dec 10th. I will mark my calendar because this was a great c2c show and I am sure the documentary will be too.

Up until last night I thought I would give my best show of the week to John Rhodes, but I think I will have to go with Saturday and Peter Von Puttkamer instead.

No comments: