Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - Nick Begich was the guest. He did discuss HAARP for a bit, explaining that it had went to deep black. It used to be that Begich could get info from one of the scientists there, but not now that it is black. He also talked about privacy invading technologies. A pretty interesting show.
Monday - Noory was back from his weekend break with Dr. Allan Botkin. I did not hear very much of this show, but the c2c website says it was about a "groundbreaking method to help grief-stricken patients deal with their traumatic memories using a procedure called Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing," I will take their word for it.
Tuesday - Alex Jones was Noory's guest. It has been a while since AJ did a full show and I know a lot of people really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it myself, the problem is that since I got WiFi radio I listen to AJ almost every day because it is easy to listen no matter where I am in the house or what I am doing and they rerun the show constantly all day, so it doesn't even matter what time it is and so I had heard everything AJ talked about before. To me the funniest part was when Noory asked if AJ's wife was listening and he said she was "sawing logs." Sawing logs is a pretty common term for sleeping, but Noory apparently had never heard it and took it literally thinking AJ had his wife outside sawing logs for a fire.
Wednesday - Ken Klein talked about angelic messengers and the supernatural origin of the Great Pyramid. I tuned in during the second hour and not knowing what had been talked about and explained in the first hour, I found this to be a really strange show. I think I will have to go back and listen to the first hour because what I heard I couldn't quite figure out the reasoning behind. That could be because there was no reasoning or it could be that I missed something important.
Thursday - A full show of Linda Moulton Howe! She took a look back at the stories she had reported on in 2006. There was also some discussion of the Jim Sparks story, as you may remember he was my favorite guest last week and I think his story is fascinating. Also discussed was the moon base, global warming and the mass deaths of ducks. A very entertaining show with a variety of subjects.
Friday - David Jacobs joined Noory for the first two hours. I like Jacobs, he is a little different than your standard ufologist. First, he studies abductions, which seem to be a really unpopular research subject lately and even stranger he doesn't believe in a government conspiracy. I enjoyed this show very much.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - Rebroadcast of Ian and science writer Ann Finkbeiner about The Jasons. As I remember, I thought this show was OK the first time around, but I didn't really feel like listening to it again.
c2c am with Art Bell - Dr Bernard Haisch joined Art. Once again I did not hear the entire show, but what I heard sounded like it might be worth listening to later.

My favorite show of the week was Thursday with Linda Moulton Howe.

No comments: