Sunday, February 18, 2007

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - George Knapp and Colm Kelleher were Art's guests, but Kelleher could only stay for the first hour. Actually that turned out to be a good thing because I have heard just about every interview about Skinwalker Ranch and I can't imagine that there is anything new to add. After Kelleher's exit, Art and Knapp talked about a variety of ufo subjects, including Bob Lazar and how the ufo community seems to enjoy ripping itself apart.
Monday - Casey and Jean Kasem joined Noory in the first hour. Noory did his Kasem impression and Kasem did his impression of himself. A fun first hour, but very light. Paul Guercio and Dr George Hart of the Merlin Project were the full show guests. I am starting to think that Guercio and Peter Lance are the same person because I get the same headache listening to Guercio as I do when I listen to Lance. Everyone knows that I am not a fan of prediction shows so I gave my head a rest by not listening to a lot of this show.
Tuesday - Guest Christopher Holmes talked about so many esoteric subjects and tried to pull them all together and I just couldn't follow it all. Maybe it was because I was tired that night, but I just never quite figured out what he was trying to say.
Wednesday - David Sereda returned to c2c. I was hoping for some new information on the O'Hare UFO video that Dan Aykroyd claims to have and Noory did ask the question, but Sereda never really answered it. The show was pretty good though as Sereda talked about ufos, singularity and Buddhism.
Thursday - For the first 2 hours Jeff Nelken discussed food safety. 2 hours of that was far too much for me and by the time Rupert Sheldrake came on to talk about telepathy experiments I was zoning out and having a hard time following the show. There were a few times I did zone in and Sheldrake seemed to be interesting, but I can't really say for sure.
Friday - Brooks Agnew was on for the first half of the show to talk about the hollow earth. I totally missed him and plan to listen sometime soon because from what I read he was discussing an upcoming expedition to the north pole, which sounded pretty interesting.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - I was really busy and out of it last week and I totally missed Ian with guests Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. I wasn't really looking forward to that since Binnall just interviewed them not very long ago, but I was interested to see how Ian would handle the interview and the whole Serpo topic, so I may end up listening at a later time.
c2c am with Art Bell - James Gilliland was Art's guest. You may remember Gilliland, he is the one with the ranch that is constantly visited by ufos. I enjoyed listening to him and Art. I thought it was sad when he commented on the way he is often treated by other ufologists, it sounded like not only disbelief, but almost scorn. I suppose that is to be expected when you are making the type of claims he makes, which is that he can contact alien beings and communicate with them. Art actually did a mass conciousness experiment with the audience to try to contact and have the aliens show their ships in the sky. I had no ufos in the sky here, but apparently a lot of people fast blasted saying that they had seen some.

There were actually 4 ufo related shows last week. Someone must finally be taking my advice. Out of what was a pretty good week I will have to pick Sunday with George Knapp as my favorite show of the week.

No comments: