After a month and 1/2 at the repair shop and being sent back to the manufacturer for a new hard drive I finally got my desk top computer back yesterday. I haven't actually hooked it up yet. I am sure everyone knows what a pain in the rear that is going to be, I will have to reload all my software, update the virus stuff and an endless amount of other things that I am not looking forward to. At least it is home where it belongs and I should get around to setting it up soon.
Not much else happening here.
2 comments:
I'll recomend you to take a look at this prog: Acronis True Image, it will copy the HD partition to an Image file. Then when something "bad" happens to your PC (HD Crash etc,) you have the Image file with The System, software and all your drivers etc... you'll find the trial here:
http://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/
Good luck with the software inst! :)
Hans
Sorry for my average english!?
Thanks Hans!
Post a Comment