Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Strange Photos 3: Coincidence?
















Around 4 pm yesterday we were out taking a walk with the dog. I had my camera with me and I noticed there was a lot of activity in the sky to the west of my house, slightly north of Kirtland AFB. Above is one of the pictures I took of that. There was also an X in the sky to the south east of my house and I took a photo of that, which was normal. A few minutes later we stopped and gave our neighbor's horse some carrots and I took his picture, catching the X in it, but not purposely. There was nothing flying in the sky in that direction at the time, yet a strange anomaly appeared in the photo. Below is the horse photo shrunken to fit my blog, below that is the full sized version of the object. The really strange thing is that a couple minutes later when we turned to the west and I was looking at all the jet activity again, I saw a glowing orb moving towards one of the large cloud trails in the above photo. I handed off the dog leash and got my camera back out and turned it on, but by the time I was able to take a photo the orb disappeared into the large trail and although I watched for about 10 more minutes I never saw it come back out.
Larger versions of these photos are available at http://thedebrisfield.net/mysky2
The funniest thing happened after I checked the photos and found the object in the photo of the horse. I was saving articles to update my blog with and I came across a new article by Regan Lee called Horses and Aliens. The article isn't about horses attracting aliens or anything like that, it is the title that was the coincidence. What a very strange coincidence! What are the odds I would come across that article only a few hours after taking that photo? That isn't the only way I am linked to that article either because Regan used one of my gifs as illustration and mentioned me in the article. Too weird!


















6 comments:

Regan Lee said...

Lesley, aside from the horse thing, as I commented in another item here, lately we've been seeing X's -- chemtrails -- usually we don't.

But I thought of you yesterday because, out on the playground, I heard a low airplane sound. It was loud, and obvious -- but try as I could, I couldn't see a thing. There were clouds, but still... also, you'd think the sound would get further away sounding, as the plane moved away, but it didn't. It kept going, then kind of stopped, got lower, then as if it was right over my head again; all without me seeing anything.

So, now we have Planes, Horses and Aliens, lol. And orbs. And X's.....

Oh my!

LesleyinNM said...

The experience you had with "the sound" is almost exactly what happened to me the first time I heard it. Last time it stayed in one place and the volume didn't go up and down.

I am going to spend more time looking into chemtrails now. It isn't that I didn't believe in them before, it is just that I am always less interested in things that I haven't actually seen. I imagine they will show up in next weeks Grey Matters.:-)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Hmm... Don' go into chemtrails too deep, Lesley, please. It is actually called contrails and is as old as aviation. Mostly water vapor and some jet fuel not totally burned. Not very environment-friendly but not much more mysterious than dish water.

Nice pictures, though.

LesleyinNM said...

Snoopy,

I would agree with you in a lot of cases, but several things bother me about what I saw. First, do you see the size of those trails in comparison to the trails the jets are leaving? The trails the jets were leaving started to fade within a minute, but those large ones were in the sky for at least 90 minutes. Also, there were the orbs, one of which I saw with my own eyes and the other which showed up in the picture. Maybe it is because I look for the strange, but it seems strange to me.

Regan Lee said...

Not contrails, chemtrails. Two different things.

Anonymous said...

SnoopyTheGoon said...
dont look up, the sky ISNT falling...
yes it is snoopy goon, you wrok for them or what?
Why discourage someone from looking into the chemtrail phenomena? IT ISNT NORMAL CONTRAILS WE ARE SEEING, bud!
wake up.