This was devastating to a degree. Two things for which I've lusted, McKenna's library... and Dave Davies' guitar collection.
I suspect McKenna's viewpoint is going to become increasingly relevant as the future accelerates down upon us...
Do you remember the old Sinbad movie where Sinbad was being chased by a pirate's corsair and additionally set upon by a ship- swallowing tsunami? The pirate tried to outrun the wave and was lost. Sinbad steered right into its teeth and survived to give the heroine a big squeeze later on.
There's a lesson in there... and praise the machine elves, but that his brother had at least a bibliography, eh?
alienview@roadrunner.com > www.AlienView.net >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/ >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
2 comments:
This was devastating to a degree. Two things for which I've lusted, McKenna's library... and Dave Davies' guitar collection.
I suspect McKenna's viewpoint is going to become increasingly relevant as the future accelerates down upon us...
Do you remember the old Sinbad movie where Sinbad was being chased by a pirate's corsair and additionally set upon by a ship- swallowing tsunami? The pirate tried to outrun the wave and was lost. Sinbad steered right into its teeth and survived to give the heroine a big squeeze later on.
There's a lesson in there... and praise the machine elves, but that his brother had at least a bibliography, eh?
alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
How did you know that I am a huge Sinbad fan? There is a lesson is all Sinbad movies, but maybe especially the one you speak of.
Yes, I suppose steering right into the teeth is always best!
Post a Comment