Sunday, March 11, 2007

Coast to Coast Rewind


I almost feel bad for posting c2c rewind this week because I didn't really listen much. I don't know if it was the shows or my mood for the week, but almost every show seemed bland and boring to me.
Sunday - Pet Psychic Amelia Kinkade was Art's guest. Maybe because I am a huge fan of animals I enjoyed this show more than I do most people psychics. My cat Lady Kanga and dog Pooka also listened and seemed to enjoy it. Kanga always listens to Art Bell, but Pooka rarely hangs out when I am listening to the radio.
Monday - Noory's full show guest was James McCanney. McCanney talked about some mathematical formula he developed. I am totally lost when people start discussing such things so I didn't make it through the entire show. I do know that according to McCanney stuff was suppose to go on when the time changed today, computer problems and such, but no such thing has happened that I have heard about.
Tuesday - John Robbins was the guest and the c2c site says he discussed health, diet and longevity. This show didn't interest me so I skipped it.
Wednesday - Michael Horn returned to c2c and as always he discussed Billy Meire. He is the American spokesman for Meire so that was to be expected. If you have heard Horn before, you didn't really miss anything new, or at least that I heard.
Thursday - Dr. Jeffrey Long was the guest. He talked about NDE's and research into NDE's. I found this show to be pretty good. A lot of it was stuff we have all heard before, but I always find NDE stories to be kind of reassuring.
Friday - A rebroadcast of the skeptics cage with Dr. Michael Shermer taking on Gary Schwartz, Russell Targ and Dean Radin. This was pretty entertaining the first time around and I am sure many who missed it before really enjoyed it.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - Forensic archaeologist, Charles Pellegrino was Ian's guest. They discussed the tomb of Jesus and I have to say this show ended up being a little more interesting than I had expected. Pellegrino was actually involved with the tomb and had a few interesting facts and stories that I hadn't heard before.
c2c am with Ian Punnett filling in for Art Bell - Peter Lance was there the first hour and as always he gave me a headache. Harry Shearer was suppose to be the full show guest and I was really disappointed that he cancelled. Privacy Expert, Lauren Weinstein, was the full show guest instead and he and Ian talked about the FBI scandal and took phones calls from people who felt they were or had been spied on. An OK show.

I have no favorite show of the week this time around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

james mcanney boring
where morgus where oscar where phil
where are they george where are they leslie you need to tell george
about these fruads

Anonymous said...

OH GOSH MICHAEL HORN NOSE
HE SO ARROGENT & ANNOYING EVERYTIME HE COMES ON I GET ANGRY
& GO MAD + PLUS HE BEEN PROVEN WRONG MANY TIMES LESLIE WHY DON'T YOU TELL GEORGE TO STOP HAVING THIS HUCKSTER ON

Anonymous said...

SKEPTIC CAGE WAS ANNOYING & BORING
JAMES RANDI WOULD BE PERFECT
NOT MICHAEL HUMAN SLEEPING PILL SHERMER VEY BORING SHOW NOORY LISTEN TO YOUR FANS