Sunday, March 18, 2007

Coast to Coast Rewind


Sunday - George Noory filled in for Art Bell. First hour, Noory played the audio of Bell receiving his lifetime achievement award. The guests for the full show were David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill, who discussed the electrical nature of the universe. I listened to this entire show and a week later I can barely remember anything about it, so I guess it didn't make much of an impression.
Monday - Chris Panos was the guest. He discussed Muslim extremism, or rather his view of it. It was hard for me to believe anything Panos had to say since it all seem tainted by his own extreme beliefs in Christian Fundamentalism.
Tuesday - Noory's full show guest was William Warwick. Warwick became interested in ufos in 1997, when he had his own bizarre sighting in Norfolk, VA that coincided with the Phoenix Lights event. He discussed many the strange "coincidences" that seemed to take place simultaneously with the Phoenix lights. I found Warwick interesting and hope he returns to c2c in the future.
Wednesday - I am always hopeful when I see TBA that it will end up being Jordan Maxwell or some other great guest that we haven't heard from in a while. You can imagine my disappointment when the guests were announced and they were Michael Shedlock and Sean David Morton. I have nothing personal against Shedlock, I just found the discussion of the economy putting me to sleep. As far as SDM, he is almost always wrong and it is a waste of my time to listen other than the fact that his insistence that he can see the future is rather comical.
Thursday - Paul Eno was there to discuss ghosts. The first hour of this show wasn't that great with Eno spending to much time on critics of such things and I almost tuned out, luckily I didn't and the rest of the show was pretty entertaining and also interesting. Eno had some cool ghost stories and theories.
Friday - I totally missed this show, but I understand Linda Moulton Howe was there the first two hours discussing the disappearing honey bees. The rest of the show was open lines so I am sure I didn't miss much during that.
Saturday
c2c live with Ian Punnett - Ian's guest was neuroscientist Daniel Amen and he discussed his research into brain function. I didn't get to hear all of this show, but a lot of it seemed to be related to sex, which as far as I can tell is one of Ian's favorite subjects so he was really enjoying the interview. As always Ian took what could be a boring subject and made it at least somewhat enjoyable.
c2c am with Art Bell - Robert Bigelow was Art's guest for almost the entire 4 hours. I admit that I was really disappointed with this show. I had hoped to hear a lot about NIDS, but it was mostly things related to Bigelow Aerospace that were discussed. I know that probably lots of people find the subject of space travel and propulsion interesting, even I do, but only in limited quanities. So yeah, I was disappointed and don't have much else to say about it.

I think I did have a favorite show last week and it was Tuesday with William Warwick.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog. The comment about SDM caught my eye. Why oh why do they let this pathetic man have air time?

LesleyinNM said...

My personal observation on that is that SDM shows up whenever they can't get another guest. They know he will gladly fill up time, any time they ask.

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

linda multon howe is a fruad
why does george have this her on the air plus she boring