Lesley, it seems we usually find the same kinds of blog things, and have the same results! (Except for this one, I was kind of surprised but that's okay.)
The Big Lebowski is one of my all time favorite movies!
I knew that one had to end up different. I have no instinct to be a mother. I like other people's kids, precisely because they belong to other people and not me. I am far too selfish to devote that much time to someone else, but at least I know that. I think there are a lot of people who made the mistake of having kids before they figured that out.
2 comments:
Lesley, it seems we usually find the same kinds of blog things, and have the same results! (Except for this one, I was kind of surprised but that's okay.)
The Big Lebowski is one of my all time favorite movies!
I knew that one had to end up different. I have no instinct to be a mother. I like other people's kids, precisely because they belong to other people and not me. I am far too selfish to devote that much time to someone else, but at least I know that. I think there are a lot of people who made the mistake of having kids before they figured that out.
Post a Comment