Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grey Matters


Blame it on Lisa Shiel, she wrote a post called Cryptozoology is not a science and that reminded me that Ufology isn't a science either and gave me the idea for this Grey Matters. Grey Matters will be posted sometime today at Binnall of America.
Make sure you check out all the great articles available at BOA, as well as the other cool stuff!

3 comments:

Regan Lee said...

Lesley, your article sounds very interesting. Good point; it's not a science. I know your article isn't up yet (just checked) so of course I haven't read it, but this got me thinking: should UFOlogy be a "science?" Maybe that's the wrong approach; insisting science take over, or that somehow UFOlogy should get itself up to be "more scienitific" -- I don't know if that's where you go with it. Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Nick Redfern said...

Lesley
Cool post, and good points made.
Best,
Nick

LesleyinNM said...

Regan - I don't think there is anyway for science to take over ufology. There just isn't much hard evidence (meaning actual pieces of ufos and things like that) to study. I have lived with a scientist for many years and they like to have solid evidence to study. Another reason why scientists aren't attracted to Ufology, along with there being no real money in it.