Sunday, October 14, 2007

Coast to Coast Rewind

Lesley's podcast




Click here to get your own player.


Oh sure, there may have been more than 1 good show last week, but the only one I caught was Tuesday with Richard C. Hoagland and Michael Bara. You can get an idea of the festival that it was by playing the above audio. That was my first attempt at audio, so don't be too hard on me. Amazingly enough, Bara did manage to get in a few sentences, but I have to admit they were not as entertaining as Hoagie. Now if you were hoping to hear anything new and are a avid c2c/hoagie listeners, or an avid Hoagie follower, you won't. Nonetheless, Hoagie was Hoagie, charming, irritating, funny, annoying, entertaining and talkative. Well, I guess there was maybe one new thing, during the last couple minutes Noory gave the hint that there may be some TV shows in Hoagie's future. Would Hoagie translate to TV, or would they edit him so much that they take away that spark that makes Hoagie fun? I guess maybe in the future we will find out. TV is pretty damn boring, so let's hope so.

3 comments:

ericswan said...

I'm not sure what I just listened to but I definitely like the technology up to the comment "More than ever" and then it quit.

It just didn't sound like C2C and wonder what I was listening to.

CindyPDX said...

That was C2C? WOW! that was hilarious!
Lesley, this was great! Well done!

LesleyinNM said...

It was c2c with Star Trek clips added in. I am happy you guys liked it!!