Friday, October 19, 2007

This and That: Hippies, UFOs, BOA Audio and so on

UFOs and Hippies. What can I say? It is an attention grabbing headline, but not very substantial in entirety. Let us not forget we are nearing the anniversary of that War of the Worlds broadcast and I assure you those people jumping out of windows and hiding in their cellars were not hippies. To try to make a connection to Hippies and UFOs is a very small connection at best. In my experience 9 out of 10 people have some interest in UFOs, most of them only tell me such things because they know I will understand. Hippies are only associated with UFOs because some of them have had enough balls to talk about them publicly, something most people shy away from and often times for good reason.

It occurs to me that the season premier of BOA Audio with Jim Marrs is only a day away!!! Best listened to with a glass of fine wine in hand, IMO. I haven't actually heard the episode yet, but I can guess.

I should get some sleep now. Jayme is coming over with my little nephew Ricky tomorrow, so I can see him in his Halloween costume and take pix. I see the future! I bet I post some pix of Ricky in his Halloween costume very soon.

No comments: