Tuesday, October 09, 2007

X marks the spot again!

So late in the afternoon (around 4 pm) I finally made it outside and I was going to feed the pond fish and when they were done eating change the filter on their fountain. First thing I notice are lots of contrails (chemtrails if you prefer) in the southwest sky over Manzano mountain/base. I walk out further to check them out and also find a huge X in the southeast sky. It has been a long while since I saw any Xs in the sky here, but last time I did I also saw orbs flying into them and photographed one, yesterday was no different. I took a lot of pictures and on some of them anomalies showed up. Right around 5 pm I was still sitting there watching the sky when I see an object flying in the sky. To my naked eye this object looked cigar shaped. I took a couple photos of it and was thinking of running in and seeing if I could find tapes and such for my video camera when I remembered that my regular digital camera I was using can take video. It took me a while to figure out how to use it and then I took a short video of the object until it disappeared behind my house. I walked around the house to see if I could get it on film some more, but didn't see it again. Both the photos and video I took make the object look like an orb, but to my eyes it was cigar shaped. There is a few second shot of the ground as I change position to get the object back in sight. Also at the end of the video you will see something fly past it at a high rate of speed. I have no idea what that is, it is not something I saw at the time. The video and photos are below. You can find the original photos in my flickr album. Also, I did nothing to the video except cut off the last few seconds when the camera was shooting the ground as I tried to find the object again, but you can view the uncut version at Photobucket.

2 comments:

nolocontendere said...

Excellent! One of your pictures looks exactly like the cigar object I photographed over Capitol Reef seven years ago, although we didn't see it at the time. Did you hear any noise?

LesleyinNM said...

It was actually the third time I have seen such an object within the last year, but the only time I got to a camera in time. There was no noise from the object, the noise in the background on the video is all from route 66 and I-40 and the chirping birds.