Click here to get your own player. Since everyone is so interested in the press conference yesterday and James Fox I thought I would post the short interview with James from c2c last night.
By the way, did you know that Larry King UFO Special was on 11/9 or 9/11 reversed? I am not sure what that means, but Noory says there are no coincidences. :-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This blog is from a journalist who was present at the event: http://bijanc.wordpress.com/2007/11/12/from-blue-book-to-x-files-dc-ufo-event-features-brass-and-pols/
I was able to catch part of it broadcast live on CNN and it was pretty interesting. And I was happy to see that Dr. Greer had nothing to do with it. I would have been interested to hear what Jerome Clark, Jamie Maussan, and perhaps someone involved with the COMETA report, Hynek center, or a member of the Belgium military involved with the incident in the 80's would have added to the discusssion. But considering what they did pull off it was quite impressive.
2 comments:
This blog is from a journalist who was present at the event:
http://bijanc.wordpress.com/2007/11/12/from-blue-book-to-x-files-dc-ufo-event-features-brass-and-pols/
I was able to catch part of it broadcast live on CNN and it was pretty interesting. And I was happy to see that Dr. Greer had nothing to do with it. I would have been interested to hear what Jerome Clark, Jamie Maussan, and perhaps someone involved with the COMETA report, Hynek center, or a member of the Belgium military involved with the incident in the 80's would have added to the discusssion. But considering what they did pull off it was quite impressive.
One revision. There was a member from the Belguim military as part of the panel.
Post a Comment