I was late posting today, even for me.
We met some friends in Santa Fe for dinner last night and got back kind of late. It didn't help that I had slightly over indulged in wine during dinner and hadn't had enough sleep, made me feel very tired and lazy, but I did eventually perk up a bit and get around to posting.
My copy of Darklore arrived in the mail yesterday. Glancing through it I am sure I will enjoy the articles by Loren Coleman, Nick Redfern and Adam Gorightly. Three of my favorites, so there is no real doubt about those. Also, I have a feeling I will really like the Daniel Pinchbeck piece titled A Psychedelic Apocalypse. Really though, I have to say that all the articles sound very interesting and I was impressed with the array of different subjects they cover.
Darklore will have to wait a bit though. Red Moon, by Daniel Brenton and David Michaels is next on my reading list.
There were quite a few books ahead of these two on my reading list, but books often get pushed aside in favor of ones written by people I know or like. I am sure that everyone is like that.
1 comment:
Lesley --
Shucks, ma'am. Thanks for the mention. Hope you enjoy it.
Daniel
The Odd Little Universe of Daniel Brenton
Luna 15 (the Red Moon website)
Post a Comment