I really enjoyed MonsterQuest last night! Bigfoot throwing rocks at a cabin and some really interesting DNA evidence. I thought the researchers cowering in the cabin after the rock throwing incident was really funny. I am not saying that I wouldn't do the same thing, but it was still funny. I will just admit it, I would love to spend the night at that cabin, even though I probably wouldn't sleep a wink. I will be burning that one to DVD when they show it again.
I think Noory was trying to scoop Larry King by having many of the same guests he is rumored to be having on Friday. BTW, in case you missed it the news, the Larry King UFO Show that was suppose to be on Thursday was moved to Friday. Seems kind of strange to change it like that.
I guess that is all for now.
2 comments:
I watched the show too. It was pretty good. One of the better ones about Sasquatch that is out there. The remoteness of this cabin makes the rock throwing incident more believable.
What freaked me out was when the cabin got trashed by Sasquatch. They ought to set up an infra red camera near the cabin.
Lesley - I think they're repeating it on Friday night. Not sure, you might want to check.
Post a Comment