Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Give New World Order a try!

Today the first issue of the comic book New World Order, by Gustavo Higuera and based on the work of Jordan Maxwell goes on sale. I will be dropping by my local comic store on the way home from my errands later today and hopefully they will have a copy for me.

The Mars anomaly image -- We all know that it looks like something. To me it looks like a statue of a mermaid. Not saying it is a statue of a mermaid, just saying that is what it looks like to me. Probably something far more mundane, like a rock, but I kind of like to think there may be statues of mermaids, or at least fairies on Mars. :-)

I have some early appointments today. Not early for most people, but early for me. Meaning I need to get to sleep before sunrise. So goodnight!

1 comment:

GusHiguera said...

Heya Lesley, thanks for supporting my comic! Hope you enjoy it