Friday, February 29, 2008

This and That: Chopra, Quayle and Chemtrails

My super pokin' facebook friend Chopra is coming to Albuquerque on March 9th and I will be there! I know people think that I never go to UFO conferences or anything else, but if you make things convenient by having them right here in town I will go. I just hate traveling, whether it is driving to Roswell or flying somewhere -- I hate it. Mind you, it is the actual travel part and planning for it (what to do with the pets?) that I hate, I have never been anywhere that I didn't have a good time once I arrived. Though I do have to complain that UFO Conferences often have things far too early in the day for my taste.

As for c2c last night -- I normally enjoy Stephen Quayle and his bible/giants talk, but when he starts saying things like he did in the last hour of last night about knowing who the anti-Christ is I start to think he has gone all Ed Dames on me. I was disappointed by that to say the least.

The chemtrails have been crazy here the past couple days. I didn't have the time to sit outside and watch them much, but they were spraying like crazy. I did take some pictures, but I haven't looked at them on the computer yet to see if there is anything strange in them. I didn't see anything strange, other than the unmarked white planes and trails. Thanks be for digital cameras! I would have never wasted time and money taking such pictures if they had to be developed the old fashioned way.

3 comments:

Regan Lee said...

Again, it seems that there's something in the timing, for the past couple of days, especially yesterday, here in Eugene they were spraying like CRAZY. I took a few pics with my phone.

LesleyinNM said...

A nice change today the sky was completely clear.

Regan Lee said...

So was ours! Hmmmm...