Monday, July 07, 2008

Roswell and Rainbows

Pat Uskert sent some more photos from Roswell that I have posted at UFO Mag/UFO Hunters blog. It looks to be some sort of panel discussion with Tom Carey, Frankie Rowe, Earl Fulford, Don Schmitt, and Stanton Friedman. I have never met Frankie Rowe, but she is my favorite Roswell witness! She really seems like a truthful and very nice lady.

I posted some pretty rainbow pics I took the other day over at LOE. I hope to write an actual post there sometime soon. I have really been neglecting actually writing there and instead have been mostly linking to things for months. Roswell has made that really easy lately because it is the big NM esoteric news time of the year.

I wish everyone a safe trip home from Roswell.

I know there was something else I was going to mention, but I can't remember now what it was.

No comments: