Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Daily Circus




A bright white orb flying through the sky yesterday caught my attention. It could have been a weather balloon, but it was moving quite a bit faster than I have ever seen those moving and it looked perfectly round in person, though it doesn't in the photos which could be due to having no tripod to steady the camera. I checked the news and couldn't find any mention of a weather balloon in the Albuquerque area. You can check out the rest of the photos on my flickr page, they are all pretty much the same though.

I also got some really great orb photos yesterday. Not orbs visible to the naked eye, but the ones that just show up in photos. I haven't uploaded them to flickr yet, but I will soon.

I have a new camera which is why I was out taking photos and looking at the sky so much yesterday. I finally replaced my 4 mp with a 10 mp.

My dislike of Sarah Palin continues at Lesley Land. I can't help it.

It is cool here again tonight and I am hoping that will make me sleepy like it did last night. So far, not really, but I continue to hope.

No comments: