Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Finch has Landed

Yep, I had a wonderful time at the ufo get together yesterday. There were several people that I hadn't met before and they were fab. We chatted about all kinds of things -- the economy, how much McCain/Palin and Bush suck, conspiracy type stuff and mostly UFOs and their occupants. I can't give any real details because we are all sworn to secrecy. :-) I have named us MJ-7 for the time being. I wonder if we should make up code names like Falcon, Eagle and Finch? :-)

Actually I don't really even care about MUFON almost never meeting in Albuquerque. I think I just felt like bitching about something last night. I was in a kind of crabby and sad mood, but I feel all better now.

Another cool thing -- Area 51 researcher Norio Hayakawa gave us all copies of his CD which contains songs in English, Spanish and Japanese!

I am all worn out from my fun ufology day so I am off to load the dishwasher and then to sleep.

1 comment:

The Social Reformer said...

lol i enjoyed that