Monday, October 20, 2008

The Thing






Yesterday was a chemtrail day, so as always when I have time on such days I spent time staring at the sky because I often catch strange things. That is what I was doing when I caught sight of something that seemed to resemble the object I saw a few months ago, but didn't get to my camera quick enough to photograph. You can find my not very good drawing of the object here. Basically it was a long white object with a metallic looking band in the center. This object was much higher in the sky, but looked white with a metallic center band. I zoomed in with my camera hoping to get a good photo so I could tell if it was the same object. The top 4 photos is what I got. It appears to be glowing in the top 3, but it didn't appear that way to my eyes. The bottom photo is without the zoom, it is the white blob above the mountain, I have no clue what the dark blob above it is.

No comments: