Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Daily Circus


I have had a pretty fantastic weekend so I shall take a day of rest today.

I am still trying to get around to writing about Halloween at Land of Enchantment.

Last night I went to the Lobo vs. Utes football game. It was the last home game of the season and we lost to the Utes 10/13. Sad, but everyone knows the Utes have been kicking ass most of the season, so expected.

Least you think that I am a big sports fan -- I am not. Football is my favorite American sport, but I hadn't actually been to a live game in years. I don't watch Monday night football or any of that other sports crap. I watch the Superbowl and that is it.

I wonder where the alcoholic beverages were at the football game? Wasn't there a time when certain vendors passed by with such and offered you some for a price? That didn't happen and when I wandered the vendors I didn't find any there either. Likely just as well.

No comments: