Friday, March 27, 2009

March Madness

After what seemed like at least a week of near 80 degree temps, my yard is covered with snow right now. Not deep snow, maybe half an inch. Such is March. Somewhere I have photos of myself as a child, hunting my Easter eggs in the snow.

Definitely not going to Dulce. Sister Wolf was kind enough to offer me a ride, but I can't imagine being up and ready by the time she is leaving, at 5 or 6 in the morning -- most times I don't go to sleep until then.

I have been ever so slowly working my way through the BoA Ann Druffel interview. Really great stuff! I am way behind on my listening now that I don't have a private office. It is hard to listen when you have to take out your headphones every few minutes because someone is talking to you.

I am off to load the dishwasher and finish up a few things before heading off to sleep.

No comments: