Lesley - I've noticed in the past few days the Cryptomundo website seems to be loading much faster. Before, I had time to go fix a snack while it was connecting. But now access time seems to be normal again. Maybe Loren has a new webmaster as he was complaining the current one was always growling and shedding hair into the servers.
2 comments:
Lesley - I've noticed in the past few days the Cryptomundo website seems to be loading much faster. Before, I had time to go fix a snack while it was connecting. But now access time seems to be normal again. Maybe Loren has a new webmaster as he was complaining the current one was always growling and shedding hair into the servers.
Cryptomundo has been loading better for me too and I haven't even had to clear my cache! Whatever they did seems to have worked.
Post a Comment